Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Kin and Cam!!

Kin showing off for Grammy and Grandpa.
What an umbrella! I think we can make good use of it where we are going this summer.
Ann and Derek getting the water boots ready for Kin to wear.
High heals and jewelry just like mom. What could be better!
The birthday toy we inherited from the cousins. Kin and Sade both have fun bouncing wildly on this horse!
McDonald's with Mimi, Jord, and Ness.


Cam did a wonderful job surprising us with decorations when we got home after McDonald's.
A blue birthday cake for a girl who's favorite color is BLUE!
Kinley and Cameron both had a birthday last week. For Kin's birthday, we went to play at McDonald's with Mimi (a.k.a Grandma Wilcox), Vanessa, and Jordan. Kin and Sade loved it. She then got to go birthday shopping with Mimi and definitely got spoiled. Later that night Grandma and Grandpa Kerbs came over along with Andrea and Derek and she finished opening her presents. I can't believe she is already three years old! My, how time does fly!
The day after Kin's birthday, our water pump got clogged with sand and we moved in with Gil and Gwen for almost a week while we figured out that it really only was sand (at least we didn't have to get a whole new water pump like we were afraid we might). Cam and Gil played the wonderful handyman they are and cleaned the sand out and added a sand filter and trap to our plumbing and now we have water again.
In the middle of staying with Gil and Gwen, we had Cam's birthday, too. He is now 29! (The eternal age because everyone always says that they 29 when they get older than that). Even though we weren't able to be at home for his birthday, I think he still had a good one. He was able to relax and have fun with his fam while we had cake and ice cream.

6 comments:

- said...

Happy Birthday! I love those little giraffe boots and umbrella! so fun.and love the dress up clothes Aren't you glad you had girls! I am!

Bree said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Happy Belated Birthdays to Kin and Cameron! Love the boots and umbrella...so where are you guys going this summer??

Melanie said...

You mean to say you went to McDonalds and Cam didn't go with you? Cam are you feeling ok? As a concerned friend, let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
John

Amber said...

Hey Nicole I found your blog through Bree's. Your girls are so cute and it looks like Kin had a great birthday. It was fun to see you in the school the other day. I didn't get to see the final result of your perm, I hope you like it. Good luck moving this summer! You can visit our blog any time! ambergenta.blogspot.com

Harper said...

Nicole!

What a fun blog!

Your family is adorable and GROWING!

Where are you heading this summer?


~ Terrah Conrad Harper :)

Harper said...

Lance Wickham's father passed away last week. I'll be sending a card from the MHS Class of 2000.

If you'd like to include a message, please email me.

Thanks. :)