A few days ago, I took the girls out to mom and dads to visit and play in the snow. While we were out there we went with Vanessa to see the horses. Kin and Sade had so much fun petting the horses and watching them run around. Kinley also had fun jumping in the straw and throwing it in the air so that we eventually had straw all over in our snow cloths. It reminded me of how much I miss living out in the country and having the horses around every day. After moving to big cities each summer, I sometimes start to think I like living in the cities and having so many thing convenient and so much to see and do. But, then I come home after the summer and get to be around all the things that I have have fond memories of from when I was a child, and I think I really love the open spaces and all the beauties that the country has to offer. No matter what place I think I like the most, we sure had fun making some new memories to add to our list of fond ones.
Wow--so glad to know you guys are still alive! :) haha...Great to hear back from you and see some new pics. Your girls are just too cute! I can see both you and Cameron in them! Are you going out again this summer? If so we'll have to plan dinner or something soon...it'll be here before we know it! (Can't say I'm sad about that either...we've had enough of the snow!!) I can't believe I'm saying this...but I will actually miss going away to somewhere new for a few months!! Well, take care and we'll hope to see you soon!
Those horses are so beautiful. It made me think of when you took us out to your house to ride horses and I was trying to get ine to run and it scared Jennas and hers took off running! so funny! How old is Sadie? Berkly will be two in July. I bet there close in age. I bet you'll like Portland thats just 3 hours from my parents. My Husband sells medical equipment here and we are actually gonna probably be moving to Boise this summer for life! But Ambers husband is going to school up here. Im destined to be in Idaho! Do you think you will always leave in the summers or will he eventually just be in one spot? I think Idaho country is so gorgeous too and a great place to settle. cute pictures keep them coming!
Nicole...you really make me miss Idaho with all of your pics...your girls are ADORABLE!!! I just want to let you know that I tagged you...I think you'll have more friends to send it to!!!!! Love ya, J
3 comments:
Wow--so glad to know you guys are still alive! :) haha...Great to hear back from you and see some new pics. Your girls are just too cute! I can see both you and Cameron in them! Are you going out again this summer? If so we'll have to plan dinner or something soon...it'll be here before we know it! (Can't say I'm sad about that either...we've had enough of the snow!!) I can't believe I'm saying this...but I will actually miss going away to somewhere new for a few months!! Well, take care and we'll hope to see you soon!
Those horses are so beautiful. It made me think of when you took us out to your house to ride horses and I was trying to get ine to run and it scared Jennas and hers took off running! so funny! How old is Sadie? Berkly will be two in July. I bet there close in age. I bet you'll like Portland thats just 3 hours from my parents. My Husband sells medical equipment here and we are actually gonna probably be moving to Boise this summer for life! But Ambers husband is going to school up here. Im destined to be in Idaho! Do you think you will always leave in the summers or will he eventually just be in one spot? I think Idaho country is so gorgeous too and a great place to settle. cute pictures keep them coming!
Nicole...you really make me miss Idaho with all of your pics...your girls are ADORABLE!!! I just want to let you know that I tagged you...I think you'll have more friends to send it to!!!!!
Love ya, J
Post a Comment