Friday, February 15, 2008


One of the new favorite things to do is for both Kinley and Sadie to wear our shoes around the house. I come in the clothset and find half of my shoes scattered around thanks to the mini-me's. I guess that is good that they are already learning to put themselves in other peoples' shoes :)

1 comment:

- said...

hey Nicole! its your old roomate Emily-Autum winds. Ive been waiting for you to update this so hopefully you will read this comment. I found you through Jennas blog. How are you guys? your girls are so cute! Im not surprisesd though- they got a hot mama! Where are you guys these days. I just found out Amber and I have lived in the same small town for about a year. I just found out last week! We are in Moscow Idaho. check out our blog and write back love EMily(Dickson) brettemilyturner.blogspot.com