Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or Treat!








Halloween was quite fun with my two butterflies this year. Sadie wore the butterfly costume that Kinley wore two years ago and Kinley was going to be something else up until Halloween morning when she decided that she wanted to be a butterfly just like Sadie. So, I put some plans into action and made a pair of butterfly wings and some antennae that afternoon so she could be a butterfly like Sade. Cam went to Kings for me to find a cheep sweater that I could attach the wings to, but instead came back with a pair of pink sleepers that would work great for a bug body and pajamas. So, we spent $4 on the pajamas and used things we had at home to make the rest of the costume. She loved it. It may not be a perfect costume, but it was fun to make and it gave us some fun memories. We then went to show Mimi the costumes and then went to Wendy and Trent's so that Kin could go trick-or-treating with Caleb and Ty. She loved it. It turned out to be a great Halloween.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Hi Nicole! My friend Megan is friends with your friend Heather, so I happened upon your blog through their links! Your daughters are absolutely beautiful! So cute! James and Cameron keep saying we're going to get together but maybe WE should plan it!! :) It would be fun to get together for dinner. Here's us: jambreefam.blogspot.com. Hope things are great!

- said...

Hey Nicole- its your old roomate Emily from Autumn Winds. I saw your blog on Jenna's. Your little girls are adorable! We have a litter 18 month old girl. so were are you guys! Im so excited I found our blog hopefully we can keep in touch this way. I like the hair! emily-brettemilyturner.blogspot.com