




So, we have now been over here about a week and a half. I am glad we only have to be here for a few months. I definitely would not like to live here permanently. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact we are too close to downtown. The traffic is
horrible, the road system is horrible. Our apartments are also small, the complex is not kid friendly, and our garage is so small that we have to pull the mirrors in on the pickup to park it inside. It has been cold and rainy since we have been here and we did not pack coats, so our outings have been limited. On the brighter side, it does sound like there are several things to visit and see while we are here, I just need to get brave and drive or take the street cars. The pictures above are taken along the Willamette River while we were out on a walk when there was a little warmer weather.
2 comments:
Hey! Long time no post! :) Good to see some pictures! Your girls are so dang cute! I hate to admit it, but I'm sad we're not out selling this summer! Especially since James' brothers are in the Portland office! That would've been a blast! You'll have to take good care of my sis-in-law Lauren...I think she's having quite the culture shock living in the city! :) Hope the weather gets better out there! We had snow today!! :( We need SUNSHINE! Take care!
sorry I have to laugh- sounds like seattle! Brett wont let us move back cause he hates the weather! I hope it warms up for you! if it does go to seaside, its a fun beach.
Post a Comment