One of the fun things about living with Grammy and Grandpa for a little while is that we got to help them out in the yard. Kinley and Sadie loved helping pick up the leaves. (Once again in a princess dress with her rain boots)
Our pumpkins for Halloween
Getting ready to go trick or treating
While visiting MiMi at the hospital, we were able to get a picture with Maleficent off of Sleeping Beauty.


After Potato Harvest was over, Cam got to help disk up the fields. The girls and I went out to ride with him one of the days. I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but Sadie was terrified of the tractor and especially when I got out to take the picture. Kinley loved every minute of it. I have to admit it was kind of fun to spend the afternoon with him.
4 comments:
We were just talking about you guys the other day wondering how you're doing!! Hopefully everything is great. The girls are cute as ever, glad you updated!!
Hey it's Candice Kunz Leishman, I haven't seen you forever, I linked onto your page I hope that is ok... I just wanted to tell you and Cameron that you have a beautiful family, and I'm glad to see all is well!!!
I know Ive said this before but girls are so fun! I love that they just wear dress-up clothes berkleys starting to get into the whole dress up thing now. I need potty traingin tips if you have any!!
We miss you guys so much! I loved reading how Kinley and Sadie love dressing up everyday...sounds so much like two little girls I know!!!! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment