

So, a couple of weekends ago the wives tried to get together to watch the Red Bull Flug Tag Races. It was crazy to see how many people can be crammed along the bank of a river and how many boats they can fit in a small area in the river! I was amazed! I don't know if you can see in the pictures, but people were crammed all along the bridges to get a spot that they could hopefully see from. To be honest, I am not exactly sure what flug tag is, but it appeared that people would create some kind of vehicle that would run down a ramp and dive off into the river. They put wings or other things on the cars to make them catch some air and I think who ever could get their vehicle the farthest won. They had some pretty crazy looking vehicles. Mariela and I really didn't see a whole lot because it was a little difficult to navigate through the crowd with a single and a double jogging stroller, but we did attempt. Finally, when the girls seemed to be board out of their mind and restless, we decided to ditch the races and go get some food.

Mariela with the kids in front of the shops along the river.

This looked like a fun little spot to take a picture outside the African animal exhibits.

It seemed like the girls had more fun playing on the statues and anything else they could climb on rather than looking at animals in the exhibits. The tiger, elephants, and bats seemed to keep Kinley's attention for a few minutes though.

Once again, more rocks to climb on. She loves to climb!
No comments:
Post a Comment