Sunday, September 30, 2007

Our Friends Next Door






This is the family that Kin, Sade and I have become friends with. They are such a good family. Everyday Kinley goes over to their door and says "Abella" (Isabella) and wants to knock on their door to see if Abella can come and play. Adrianna says that Isabella does the same when they go outside. She asks for "Kee." They have been such wonderful neighbors. I am truly sad that we won't have them next door in a week and a half. Adrianna and I have been teaching each other some words in our own native language, (I am trying to also brush up on what little bit of Spanish I knew). She speaks English quite well, but is trying to get into an English class so that she can learn to speak it better. Here are some pictures of Adrianna, her daughter Isabella, and her sons Ivan and Danny. There is also one of their friends, Jose, who also lives in our complex that is in some of the pictures. Ivan and Danny run up to Sadie every time they see her and want to play with her. They call her "Silly Sunflower Seed Sadie." They are all cute Kids.

No comments: