We FINALLY did it! I talked the Binky Fairy into coming and switching Kinley's Binky's for a water baby. She really really liked baby Ally's water baby and we often had a difficult time convincing her to give it back when baby Ally would leave. So, I thought that would be the perfect replacement for her usual comfort. So far it has worked. She takes the water baby everywhere with us and it sleeps by her at night. She is a very good mom to it. She even has a little basket that she says is the baby's car seat. She has a good imagination. She also likes it to be nakie and then wraps it up in a hand towl or dish towl, which is used for the blaket. Cam said that we are calling the baby Chubishue (or however you spell it). I am not quite convinced that she should call it that but, for now it will do. The pictures show Kinley not wanting to give up the Binky's, then the note that her and I wrote to the Binky Fairy to let her know Kinley was ready to trade her Binky's in, and finally her with her new baby. So far it has worked pretty well. She still asks for her Binky, but I just tell her that I don't have them because she gave them to the Binky Fairy. She seems to accept that. My little girl is growing up.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment